A type of loan that is used for working capital in the purchase of equipment or business assets that serve business and other income generation activities, which receive a regular income on a daily, weekly or every two weeks or once a month.
- Quick and Easy
- Higher eligibility
- Lower EMIs at attractive interest rates.
|Loan amount||KHR 1,000,100 – KHR 40,000,00/ USD 251 – USD 10,000|
|Loan Term||3 – 36 Months|
|Garantee||Depositing collateral and guarantors|
|Payment Model||Based on client’s business cash flow|
- Aged 18 to 65 years (according to the actual health of the consumer and mortgage)
- The village is currently in excess of 01 years
- Good behavior and healthy
- Newly divorced widow, widower or single also allows lending if his studies have shown that ability can be payback. However, he must present a letter of divorce or death certificate.
- Do not allow students to borrow, but can be taken into account loans if he has anything else-income occupations clear.
- Earnings and precise legal action
- Active economic
- Have the ability to pay back more than 1.5 times
- Heard from the husband / wife or family members