To facilitate the people in rural areas who need a little capital to farmers and local businesses in his community by depositing collateral on loans to one of 3 team members to ensure the total debt in all groups.
- Quick and Easy
- Higher eligibility
- Lower EMIs at attractive interest rates.
|Loan amount||KHR 200,000 – KHR 1,200,00/ USD 25 – USD 300|
|Loan Term||3 – 12 Months|
|Garantee||Depositing collateral and Group member|
|Payment Model||Based on client’s business cash flow|
- Aged 18 to 65 years (according to the actual health of the consumer and mortgage)
- The village is currently in excess of 01 years
- Good behavior and healthy
- Newly divorced widow, widower or single also allows lending if his studies have shown that ability can be payback. However, he must present a letter of divorce or death certificate.
- Do not allow students to borrow, but can be taken into account loans if he has anything else-income occupations clear.
- Earnings and precise legal action
- Active economic
- Have the ability to pay back more than 1.5 times
- Heard from the husband / wife or family members